On this day, bookstores across the nation will be participating in Independent Bookstore Day, a country-wide celebration of books and independent bookstores!
Join Tattered Cover Book Store at all Denver-Metro locations as we celebrate the 5th Annual Independent Bookstore Day with exclusive, limited edition products, giveaways, and activities such as Book Battles trivia, a bookbinding demo, a graphic novel workshop with Pop Culture Classroom, and more!
EXCLUSIVE ITEMS AND FREEBIES:
For more information, visit our website at tatteredcover.com/
PASSPORTS AND PRIZES:
Customers may pick up an Independent Bookstore Day Passport, from any Denver-Metro Tattered Cover location, beginning at noon on Friday, April 26. On Independent Bookstore Day, customers who collect stamps from all four Tattered Cover locations--Aspen Grove, Colfax Avenue, Historic Lodo, and Union Station--will receive a surprise gift from Tattered Cover and be entered to win a $250 Tattered Cover gift card! There will only be one gift card winner. No purchase necessary to win, not valid at the airport stores. The gift card drawing will take place the week of May 6. The gift card winner will be notified by email.
● 10:00 - 11:00 am - Make and take book binding workshop, hosted by Vera Benschop Studio
● 10:00 - 11:00 am - Sesame Street Make Your Own Little Golden Book activity
● 11:00 - 11:45 am - Book Battles Trivia, hosted by KalesKorner
● 10:00 am - 12:00 pm - Cake and punch
● 12:00 - 1:00 pm - Make and take graphic novel workshop, hosted by Pop Culture Classroom
● 12:00 - 1:00 pm - Sesame Street Make Your Own Little Golden Book activity
● 1:00 - 1:45 pm - Book Battles Trivia, hosted by KalesKorner
● 12:00 - 2:00 pm - Cake and punch
● 2:00 - 3:00 pm - All ages writing workshop, hosted by Lighthouse Writers and Tiffany Quay Tyson
● 2:00 - 3:00 pm - Sesame Street Make Your Own Little Golden Book activity
● 3:00 - 3:45 pm - Book Battles Trivia, hosted by KalesKorner
● 2:00 - 4:00 pm - Cake and punch
ABOUT THE EVENT